2. We assume, that x is the value we are looking for.
3. If 100% equals 122, so we can write it down as 100%=122.
4. We know, that x% equals 11 of the output value, so we can write it down as x%=11.
5. Now we have two simple equations:
where left sides of both of them have the same units, and both right sides have the same units, so we can do something like that:
6. Now we just have to solve the simple equation, and we will get the solution we are looking for.
7. Solution for 11 is what percent of 122
(100/x)*x=(122/11)*x – we multiply both sides of the equation by x
100=11.0909090909*x – we divide both sides of the equation by (11.0909090909) to get x
now we have:
11 is 9.01639344262% of 122