in chemical equilibrium.
2. If an endothermic reaction is in equilibrium, what will happen when you increase the temperature? (1 point)
More products form.
3. One way to determine the degree of saturation of a solid-liquid solution is to drop a crystal of the solute into the solution. If the crystal sits at the bottom of the container, the solution is (1 point)
4. To calculate the molarity of a solution, you need to know the moles of solute and the (1 point)
volume of the solution
5. Which of the following foods would NOT taste acidic? (1 point)
6. A base is defined as a compound that produces (1 point)
hydroxide ions in solution.
7. The salt that is formed during the reaction between potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid is (1 point)
8. An acid can be defined as (1 point)
a proton donor.
9. A substance dissolves in water by breaking up into smaller pieces. These pieces of the same substance spread throughout the water. This process is known as ____________________. (1 point)
10. Stirring increases the rate of solution of a solid in a liquid because solute particles in solution are moved _____________ the surface of the solid. (1 point)