2. They give examples from their own lives.
3. Most teachers lose sight of what is best for their students.
5. proficient speakers of English.
6. The sounds of English have become too familiar to him.
7. their resentment toward their fathers for bad decisions that they made.
8. wondering about the choices she has made and how they have affected her child.
9. give the reader a sense of a sailor’s relationship to water.
10. to help readers understand the speaker’s wistful desire for liberty.
Thank you for posting your question. I hope that this answer helped you. Let me know if you need more help.